Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Monday 6 August 2007

The Big Bro's Progress Test Week



It’s progress test week, again….. Haakem is a bit under the weather. Coughing and sneezing. He did a bit of revision for the past few days. I hope he’ll do well. I haven’t been able to coach his studying for the past 2 months, so I will not blame him if his marks are not excellent. He is trying his best, I know…. And being a big brother (aka Abang) is no easy task too after 7 years of being an only child. Abang has also been diligently following the Transliteration Class (Kelas tafsir Al-Quran) at the Marinara Club every Sunday morning with my uncle and aunty and his Atok (my aunt who's living with us).
Pic: Abang's Saturday morning slumber is disturbed by those little hands.... who thinks of Abang as her hero.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home