Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Wednesday 4 July 2007

Millie is Exactly 10 Months Old Today




I can still remember vividly how I was carrying my little princess inside my belly most of last year and the trips to the clinic for check-ups are still clear in my head and of course, the birth itself, the retained placenta (!!!) and the stay in the ward to reduce her jaundice.......
And that was all 10 months ago.... my little Millie is crawling very fast and has got 6 teeth already.... has started walking and standing supported by the furniture.. she's fast catching up on babblings mamaa...... babaaaa..... chachaaa....... eeeiiiiiiiiiiii......tatatatattatataa....... papapappaaaaa...... yayaaaaaa....... and still refused any form of formula.
She refused to open her eyes when I woke her up this morning for photo shots.... so, there u are, Millie 1 day before her 10 month birthday and the day itself!!! All in slumberland........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home