Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Tuesday 19 June 2007

Exam Result


Haakem had to take a week off school as our Umrah schedule was postponed. I called his Guru Penolong Kanan to enquire of his mid year exam results and although parents are supposed to collect the report card only on the 21st June, the teacher informed me that he did well, getting all A's and securing the number 2 spot in his class. Alhamdulillah.

I've already got him his presents before we even depart for our trip. A set of 5 encyclopedias Early Learner's Book of Questions and Answers. I got them at MPH book sale at the Weld.

I promise myself I'll coach his studying more rigorously now. I hope he'll get the first spot for his final exams.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss J said...

hahah cutenya hakeem botak! congratulations to hakeem. nak jadi anak mama jugak leh? leh dpt encyclopedia ;D

2:08 pm  
Blogger Pootz in Boots said...

the encycl. tu actually for me jugak... ahahahhaha... i remember growing up with old kinds enccl. "Tell Me Why" and "What Do You Know" and then I have the complete DBP "Mari Melawat Ke (Various Countries, some do not exist anymore)" series.....

6:53 pm  
Blogger Najwa Aiman said...

weh!!! Van Diesel!!! hehehehe.....

4:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home