Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Thursday 5 July 2007

TAGGED FOR CHARITY

I was tagged by Najwa Aiman. Tagging originally started by Idham.
In the name of charity, Mr.Idham has created a meme to collect at least RM10,000 for the Darul Izzah Orphanage in Bangi. For every person (tagged by someone or self-tagged) who completes the meme, Mr Idham will contribute RM127.
Remember, we need 100 memes by 26th August. Once this tag is done, please leave a comment on his blog to inform him that you have done the tag.
Okay, this is the rule.If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many bloggers as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".
Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences.*These can be copied and pasted to your entry*
I decided to complete all. Here goes....
1. A person is only as good as what others think of him
2. Friendship is always about forgiving and appreciating
3. To love is to sacrifice...... a lot... and more....
4. Money makes me having to do things I don't particularly enjoy like getting up early, pulling a sour face at hubby for not paying his dues...............
5. I miss being a student....... in UK
6. My way of saying I care is by being there even only for lending an ear or a shoulder to cry on
7. I try to spread love and happiness by smiling
8. Pick the flowers when they are not endangered/protected species
9. To love someone is to accept his faults and flaws
10. Beauty is just an adjective
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was being part of a multi-racial group for the first time
12. When I was twenty one, I remember my first real date
13. I am most happy when I have paid all my dues
14. Nothing makes me happier than having some more money to spend after paying my dues
15. If I can change one thing, I will change the education system
16. If smiles were paid for, then I would have been very rich by the age of 21.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all be honest and not two-faced
18. If you want to be respected, then you have to show respect for others
19. Money is not everything but money can change a lot of things if not everything.
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is (are) holding my babies for the first times and seeing the holy Kaabah for the first time.
21. I smile when I think of what I have achieved in life.
22. When I am happy I am a better person
23. If only I don't have gained weight, then I would be doing a few more things that I have enjoyed doing when I was younger.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was taking photos of my 10 month old princess and post it in my blog.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title "What Money Cannot Buy" .
26. One thing I must do before I die is make sure that my children's welfare is well secured.
27. Doing this meme, I feel like I'm doing a search of my own soul.

2 Comments:

Blogger Najwa Aiman said...

salamz..! huk alo walaweh! wa baru tau laa..! aiyo...!

4:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Puan Puti Mazura,
tq for visiting my page. I'm a BIGGG fan of your recipes. :)

Do share your recipes lagi :)

2:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home