Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Thursday 5 July 2007

Millie's 10 Month Evening Poses




Well, she refused to open her eyes in the morning but when I arrived home from work yesterday evening, after taking off my tudung, she tugged at my headscarf and I put it on her head... and a few seconds later... poses...........upon poses..... I particularly like the one with the scarf tied to the back, she looked like the Japanese ladies working on the rice in SKII advert... and oopsss... mind the tummy!! HAPPY 10 MONTH BIRTHDAY MILLIE!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelar the chubbies said...

Hahaha...cutenya..pipi very the chubby. Gigi dh ada 2 btg...my Zara bru nk naik 2 btg gigi kt gusi bawah.

Kuikuikui...Iklan SKII katanya...yg tgh meramas nasi tuh ekk?? Beh kurang lar tuh.

4:34 pm  
Blogger Miss J said...

cute giler heheheh

5:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time here and I couldnt resist looking at the pix of your adorable daughter.

She's a doll!

5:51 pm  
Blogger Pootz in Boots said...

Kelar: Must bring the little princesses to meet each other. How is Zara?

Carebear: U must come see her soon... she's really cheeky!

Kak Ton: Thank you for dropping by.

5:21 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home