Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Tuesday 19 June 2007

Millie On Strike

So, how does it feel to leave my 9 month old breast fed princess for 13 days? I know, if not for the Umrah, I wouldn't have done it. I prayed hard for her well being while I was away. And since I promised her that I was coming back on Wednesday 13th, she went all sad and moody when it was to be postponed for an additional 2 days. She refused to drink or eat. But that did not last long for I know Allah answered my prayers.
When I finally arrived at my mother's home on Friday 15th, Millie just stared at me. Not crying, not smiling. Her face was expressionless. When I held her in my arms, she just looked at me. When I offered her my breast, she slowly sucked on. Still no expression!! And later that night she developed a fever. It went on for 3 nights. She was all tears whenever I left her sight. She started smiling only when we arrived home on Sunday but the high temperature returned at night. We took her to the clinic and was relieved that it was nothing to be alarmed of. And last night, Millie just threw here tantrums. She just screamed and cried and demanded my breasts all the time. She slept with only her diaper on. She was really grumpy!!! I hardly slept last night and I had to call my boss telling her that I would be late. But when Millie woke up, she just look at me, with a smirk, as if nothing happened. Argh!!! Millie, Mama won't leave you anymore!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelar the chubbies said...

Huhuhu...sedeynya baca...

9:57 am  
Blogger Miss J said...

alalallala .. heheh sian millie.. sian mama dia jugak! heheh

2:06 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home