Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Friday 15 May 2009

Mothers Day. Part I











No, I didn't forget the special day... just because I didn't post anything about it doesn't mean Mak is not special to me...... of course she is.....
In fact, my siblings and I, all the five naughty children of Mak surprised her a day earlier.
It started with an sms from Bu (our eldest sister) on Saturday morning and I suggested a surprise dinner ( since Mak was on her white days fasting) with just her children, witthout the in-laws and the grandchildren. It has been a while since we go out without these people....
So, Bu and I agreed to go out to get the present. We went out at 4.00pm and decided on a simple mobile phone for her. After a quick snack at Delifrance, we drove off to Angel's house to fetch Angel and her kids to go back to Klang. We left the house at 7.00pm after our Asar prayer. The kids are to be dropped at Mak's house to be babysitted by my sis in law, Yana but we were not to arrive before my elder sister Aja fetch Mak and drive her off to Jusco Bukit Tinggi. Aja was running late, driving all the way from Salak Tinggi, alone. So, we stopped off as the shoplots near Mak's house and bought dinner for the kids and Yana and also bought a bouquet of dahlias for Mak.
At 8.00, Aja called us to inform that Mak is safely stolen and whizzed to Jusco. Only then we went home (Klang home la....), dropped the kids and fetch our little bro Adli and drove to Jusco. Aja told Bu that Mak fancied some pasta so she's taking Mak to Pastamania.
When we arrived around 8.45pm, Mak was having spaghetti bolognese and Aja was having some beef lasagnae.
Mak was pleasantly surprised to see all her kids lining up to kiss and hug her, with the flowers and the gift.... She never thought we would celebrate the day with her........, coming all the from KL !! Aja had lied to her that she is attending some courses in Klang.....
Hugs and kisses exchanged and we ordered our food.... chatted..... until it was almost closing time. Food was great!!
Aja drove off back to Salak Tinggi at 11.00pm and the rest of us went back to Mak's house later and by 11.40pm, we were off to KL, leaving smiling and content Mak with Adli and family in Klang (playing with her new toy).
I am so happy for Mak for she's been quite down these days.........

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MAK!!!
Despite anything and everything, I would always love you!!! And now that I have kids of my own, I learn to love you more.
Thank you Mak for bringing me to this world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home