Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Saturday 25 April 2009

Bibik is Back!!

After 37 days of hardship ... err...... with a temporary maid.....but thank God my girls are treated well, my maid is back... on 19th April 2009... with extra weight to boot!!!! We are all very happy especially Millie.... Zara is now in safe hands..
And the temp Bibik? We sent her off at the agency on 20th April afternoon (after Zuhur). In the morning we went to have Suciati's iKad done at the Damansara immigration office, with Millie tagging along... It was done in a jiffy (the whole process and waiting took less than an hour).
Well Done Immigration Department!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home