Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Haakem's Mystery Tour





























My poor little boy Haakem is raised in KL and lived in KL all his life but he has never been around KL that much. So, on Saturday 2nd May I brought him around Sg Wang...... after half of the day at the office accompanying me. We walked, of course.... Lot 10 (paid off my credit card at the kiosk outside), Sg Wang (had lunch at KFC, really!), Berjaya Times Square, Jalan Pudu (stopped by at the Uniform Shop to get his Pengakap thingies) and home in time for Maghrib prayer.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home