Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Monday 13 April 2009

Income Tax - E Filing


Dah buat e- filing…..?
Tak rugi wooo buat cepat2….
I submitted my e filing on 25th March 2009
On 28th March dapat surat kata diorang tengah semak my submission
On 9th April dapat surat kata my tax refund akan dibayar within 14 days, date surat ialah 7 April 2009
On 11th April I got the check dari LHDN – MAKCIK KAYO YO YO YO!!!! ALHAMDULILLAH… takde potong2… apa yang wa submit, itu le yang wa dapat….. the whole RMXXXX.XX of them… yeeehaaaa….

Sayang PM baru…. Ekekekekek… agaknyer aku sorang jer kot yang dah submit before April…. Tu yang giler laju jer proses tu….
(Berbaloi la sebab last year punya tax refund wa dapat bulan January tahun ni maaa…..!!! tu pun lepas wa komplen…..)
Sekian….. maka sesiapa yang belum buat e filing, buek la copek copek!!!!

THANK YOU TO THOSE LHDN STAFF YANG MENG EXPEDITE KAN MY REFUND PROCESS!!!!!

(NB: Next year I will submit immediately upon receiving my EA Form. Duit yang dapat ni dah allocate dah untuk zakat... due 30th April 2009)

4 Comments:

Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

what you've submitted is your refunds? dapat all ke?

we had bad experience dengan LHDN ni.. cukai for 2004 baru nak process.. in 2007 they claimed that we need to pay more.. gerammm..

11:57 am  
Blogger Pootz in Boots said...

Neeza,
I submitted my income and deductions information through e-filing - automatically calculated online. Apparently I have paid more on my taxable income portion. So I get back the difference. Alhamdulillah, this year, the full amount. Infact for the past 4 years I have been getting refunds. Last year jer the refund is slightly lesser than what was calculated.
Memang kene pergi buat accounts reconciliation kat LHDN. Sekali pergi pun cukup. Mungkin silap on payroll, bukan silap LHDN. Bukan nak defend LHDN but they are usually right. Orang jer malas and kata takde masa nak check their own information.

12:41 pm  
Blogger  Lee said...

Hi Pootz, ini la kerjah nobody likes doing, ha ha.
Anyway we have filed ours last month. Da dapat duit balek.
Here one day late we pay interest. Government one day late, they pay interest.
We got back our refunds within 9 days. Da makan, ha ha.
You have a pleasant weekend, Lee.

6:33 am  
Anonymous Najwa Aiman said...

Ekekekekeke... Ayat e-mel daaa... Ekekekekekekeke...

4:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home