Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Thursday 30 April 2009

Moving Or Not Moving: Moved







I have almost settled in in the new office. As I said, I enjoy it very much and coming to the office is something I look forward to in the morning, only to be spoiled at times with the boss' throwing fit against the other staff. Truth is the b oss is upset about not moving with the rest of us. The Top Management probably has bigger plans for her rather than heading the small Legal Dept., which tasks are only advising, reviewing, drafting and vetting legal documents apart from attending to contractual matters, negotiations, organising discussions to prepare responses tro clients etc..... as well as attending to litigation and corporate matters..... heheheheheh....
After 12 years of service in the company, I am finally given a notebook PC... oh well... I have never complained for I've always preferred desktops. So, here I am, typing away on my new DELL notebook......
Today is another episode of packing and stacking files.....
We have got our fax line on too.....
STOP PRESS: Yesterday I had a shock of the month as I was doing work on my old PC, these 2 figures appeared outside my window. Thank God for the blinds..... 2 cleaners in a gondola.... I was thinkig Hans Isaac and Awie!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home