Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Saturday 25 April 2009

Moving Or Not Moving; Part IV
















It has been a while... I have been busy, at work and home and school.
On 17th April, we finished packing our stuff into boxes and on Saturday 18th, the movers came to move our tables and boxes. Of couse we carry most of the things ourselves.... using the chair and pedestal as the carriers.
Monday, my colleague cum room mate Shaf "cleansed" and "fenced" the place. I was on leave (story later) while J, Lyn and KN went for MS Office refresher course at Wisma Mirama. By Tuesday we were all settled in... but without the files except the working files we are currently working on.... because the shelves are not ready.... until now!
I love my new office and for once in 12 years, I have a room (twin- sharing) with a nice view....
Yesterday the ever so slow to act Admin Manager came with various suppliers and contractors for the shelves. We have clearly informed him of our requirement since 3 weeks ago (at least) but only yesterday did he actually do something about it. Delivery? Most would take 1 week if we choose the ready made ones and at least 2 weeks for the built in/custom made ones....
Sigh!!! But we can manage......
Pix: reception area, the girls in the other room (quad-sharing), the view from my side table where I do my typing, happy me posing at my desk and a view of my desk from a visitor's angle.......





1 Comments:

Blogger Miss J said...

nice pics!!! i loike!
nape muka linda camtu? hehehe

8:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home