Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Friday 15 May 2009

Mothers Day. Part II


I have been blessed with 2 mothers almost all my life... really!!
My first (biological) mother is Mak who conceived me, carried me in her womb for 9 months ++ and delivered (normal) 6lb 3 oz (2.8kg - I was a small baby) me to the world almost 39 years go and has loved me just like the rest of my sisters and brother all these years......
My other mother is Mak Yah, my Mak's elder sister, who, since I was 1 year old, has been raising me, looked after my welfare and loved me... until now.
Mak Yah was the one who would be at my side for all the important events in my life...... especially during its first 20 years.... my days at kindy, my first day at school, my exams, my major exam results, good news and bad..... Mak Yah was the one writing me letters (in jawi) every month without fail when I was studying abroad, sometimes with bankdraft worth around GBP300.00. After (potential) hubby proposed to me, Mak yah was the first person I introdcued hubby to to get her blessings. Had she said "no", I wouldn't have proceeded but hubby made quite an impression that Mak Yah asked to expedite tying the knot. Only then, I proceeded to tell the rest of my family......
And on Mothers Day itself, I wouldn't have forgotten this equally important person in my life... I had a small gift for her which she accepted with tears in her eyes........

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MAK YAH!!
Thank you for loving me, unconditionally all these years.
Thank you for caring for me in sickness and in helath, and now caring for my children too.
Thank you for always being there for me, physically and spiritually.
Thank you for all your encouragement, making me who I am today.
I hope I have been a good daughter to you, I will strive to be.

I pray for your long life, good health and high spirit.

I pray that Allah will always bless you.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Joselo said...

A mother is a real blessing for the whole world!!!

2:13 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home