Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Thursday 21 May 2009

HAPPY 73rd BIRTHDAY MAK YAH













Mak Yah turned 73 yesterday 20th May 2009. We had a little celebration yesterday evening. I rushed to Maluri Jusco after office and grab a wall clock as her gift, some flowers, a blank card, wrapping papers and a cake and back at home by 7.20pm. In time for Iftar.
I quickly wrapped the gift, wrote on the card and have Millie and Haakem gave it to Atuk who was pleasantly surprised. I wanted to wait until after Maghrib but the kids were too excited. After prayers, I put candles on the cake and Atuk blew them out (Millie helped alot really!!). Bibik and Zara joined in the fun too.
The kids helped Atuk to unwrap the gift and Atuk was happy to have a brand new wall clock with one year warranty...... up went the clock on her wall and we busied ourselves with the cake (Haakem had third helping and Millie licked the orange flavoured icing).
I am so happy that I made Mak Yah (and the kids) happy! It didn't require much effort.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATUK!!!
MAY YOU LIVE LONGER AND HAVE A WONDERFUL, HEALTHY AND SAVE LIFE, WITH US!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger  Lee said...

Hello Pootz, many happy returns and happy birthday to your Makyah.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
May she be as healthy tomorrow as she is today. Best regards, Lee.

1:30 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home