Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Monday 25 May 2009

All I Want For Christmas Is My 2 Front Teeth











Zara now has two teeth, the 2 little lower incisors, for almost a month now... a bit late compared to Abang and Kakak. Haakem had his first teeth by his second doctor's visit and Millie had hers by her 5th month and by Zara's teething age, they both had at least 6 already.
Aren't those little pearls cute?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home