Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Tuesday 31 March 2009

(One of the Many) Trip(s) to Lumut














































Lumut is where most of my outstation trips are... To most it is just a small town connecting the Peninsular to the more famous Pangkor Island. Truth is, I quite enjoy Lumut if not for its hot weather, being very close to the sea. Seafood is cheap and in abundance. It boasts many beautiful places too. And I get my fresh supply of dried ikan bilis (anchovies) and udang kering (dried prawn) from Lumut as well as the occasional petai and fruits from the small town of Bidor en route KL. Dinners in Lumut would always be fish, squid, prawn, crab (if in season) but by the third night, I would usually order room service or have KFC Take Aways (hahahah!!). The only 2 hotels which I have stayed at in Lumut are Bluebay Hotel & Resort and more often these days the Orient Star.









2 Comments:

Anonymous Najwa Aiman said...

The 7th pic tu haper? Rumah hantu ke???

p/s: BTW your blog ada sikit dizzy lah. Sat-sat ada link untuk komen. Sat-sat hilang pulok.

5:29 pm  
Blogger Pootz in Boots said...

heheheh.... that is the view outside my room during my last (latest) visit. Mula2 seronok la sebab dapat room menghadap laut, sekali terpaksa tarik tirai all the time sebab risau la kot2 ternampak apa2 bertenggek kat rumah tinggal tu... or melayang2... eishhhh!!!!
Tak tau la bro.... sekarang dah boleh komen dah kot... tapi yang lama2 tu takleh la...

5:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home