Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Friday 10 April 2009

Moving Or Not Moving... Part II


I didn't know that there is going to be a Part II to this posting.
I am still at the office on a friday night. It is raining outside but how heavy or light it is I wouldn't know as I am so far away from any windows/crack on the wall as my workstation is in a corner surrounded by rooms of big bosses..... that is why I am quite looking forward to the moving.
As at today, 80% of my wishes regarding this moving thingie, have been granted by the grace of Allah. My colleague for 12 years (+ 6) and I have been creating the floor plan. Funny, isn't it, legal advisors are the ones having to do all the measuring and planning whilst the Admin Manager is simply saying that we try to put everything required and arrange accordingly. Erks??? Thank God this colleague of mine has years of experience (through his Dad) in floor planning. He's the one meticulously measuring the rooms, drawing the floor plan, arranging and rearranging work station plans..... while I have ideas thrown in at him... heheheh.... but I always take into consideration the size, the shape and the locations of doors, windows etc. unlike some people I know.....
So, insya Allah, as we are not asking for new things and try to keep the expenses at the minimum, using existing furniture as much as possible, I shall be doing my posting from a different location, closer to the ground, by the third week of April.
we shall be sharing the self contained unit with Company Secretarial Department.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Najwa Aiman said...

Eheks... I still ercognise that handwriting!

4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home