Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Friday 3 April 2009

Lunch @ Tony Romas Pavillion


The (relatively) new Pavillion is only a 10 minute walk away from where I work, so technically I could have my lunch there everyday.... if my allowance permits.... but I have only been there once for breakfast at Coffee Bean, twice for lunch at the Food Court, once at a burger joint (which I totally forgot the name at this very moment of typing) and today, at Tony Romas with 2 of my office mates and ex office mate, Syir. Syir and G had the Asian Salad lunch set, J had the shrimp (Kick n Shrimp?) while I had the lunch rack set lunch (ribs). Among us, we spent only RM107, which is quite reasonable. My food was delicious and as highly recommended by J, her shrimp was sinful!!! I am converted, I would order that the next time I go there.... perhaps with hubby.... heheheheh.... it has been a while since we went out for meals at some proper joints.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss J said...

oh yess.. kickin'ly delicious. hahahaha.

3:41 pm  
Blogger  Lee said...

Hi, I was about to check out of Ma and Brood's pondok noticed your cute callsign, couldn't help laughing.
Love your humour.
Women with humour like finding durians out of season, ha ha.
Have fun and best regards, Lee.

7:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home