Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Saturday 11 April 2009

Moving or Not Moving Part III

Last night I went back at almost 9.00pm arriving home at almost 10pm (waited for the bus for 40 minutes), after finalising the floor plan for the new office.

This morning, I discussed it with my colleagues and put it forward for the Admin Manager for his actions. Later all of us went down to see the site. I am happy that J and N are happy that they will be placed in the cosy room (and not in the miserable room, which is now planned to be the filing room).

Monday, we will go check the shelves for our filing room. We do not want compactors as they look horrible and is not actually good for the files. We do not care if the Co. Sec. still insists on them. The filing room shall be locked, so there is no issue of confidentiality etc.
Tuesday they will start doing the cleaning.
Wednesday, the wiring - electricity, power points, phone lines, network lines.
Thursday, we will start packing (most of us have cleared the tables since 2 weeks ago, anyway).
Friday, they will dismantle our workstations and start moving them downstairs.
Saturday, work stations to be set up and we will start moving.
Sunday - Bibik is coming home (ooppsss.... that is of no concern of this moving, but perhaps I shall come to the office with Haakem to settle my things since I shall be away on Monday, I think).
Monday - we should be settled in the new space. I shall be on leave.
Tuesday - I hope to organise a small doa selamat and quran recitals and then start putting away the files in order, I must assist my collegues especially L.
Wednesday - all done.

Insya Allah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home