Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Tuesday 24 March 2009

COMPLACENT


I hate it when the boss starts to use certain "new-found" word to generalize things..... I hate it when I have to listen to the boss bickering about other staff to me, expecting me to put things right with that other staff...... I hate it when the boss is pissed of with one of the staff but starts scolding the rest of the department... I hate it when the boss have to pick someone to take the blame........

I have never complained about work, let alone the boss in this blog..... truth be told, the boss is someone on my hit list a few years back but when she left the department (more like abandoning the staff and the workload), we were under the supervision of a much less competent person and when that person left (for greener pastures!!??), the boss came back to run our department in September 2007..... and she was a changed person..... no longer in my hit list...... she was still clumsy, loudmouth, fickle minded and bitchy but at least she was no longer blaming people, no longer insensitive to the staff's problems and started to show appreciation in the staff's works...... but lo and behold!!!! The old self is seeping back... real quick too!!!!

She gives incomplete instructions, expecting people to read her mind or have another person read her mind..... her expections towards her staff are too high... she simply do not know how to delegate and disctibute works among the staff.... most of the times she doesn't know what she wants done and when she wants them done..... she would say one thing and when the document is produced according to that instruction, she would scold the staff for not being creative and not being able to think...... and changes her mind about what is required......

And she is a real apple polisher too!! She would talk bad things about the bigeer bosses but in front of them, she says they are God!! And she is really showing bad examples to the staff in terms on doing things in office times and her claims... her travelling, subsistence, entertainment claims are mainly fabrication!!!

Okay... enuff said... it is no good to say/write bad things about others but some times I just cannot take it anymore..... the junior staff's morale are really down....
And the new chosen word the boss is using for over 3 weeks now, to describe us in the department is COMPLACENT.... she probably doesn't know the meaning of the word anyway........