Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Bibik's Going Home (For A Month)


I have been crying...... not just pooling tears in the eyes but serious sob sob, streaming waters from the eyes for hours on end... during the day, at night, at work and came Saturday 14th March I couldn't swallow it anymore, I burst to real sobs and real loud ones too in hubby's arms..... It was not about Bibik leaving but I was dead worried of how the girls will be taken care of in Bibik's absence.... would anybody else love my girls as much as Bibik.

We fetched the temporary replacement maid from the agent, while waiting for the new one whose biodata we had chosen. The girls were scared shit of her..... hubby thought (and rightly so) she is the mengada-ngada type but we were desperate, so we took her in for transfer of technology from our Bibik. She is a whiner....... and she cannot do anything right and 2 faced too. And oh so sensitive that she took the wrong end of the stick when I asked if she had taken her shower since I saw her in the same attire (on Saturday 4pm) since we fetched her on Friday 6.00pm...... Mak Yah had a tricky time supervising her mopping the tiles for 2 mornings in a row.... Bibik is also skeptical and suspicious of her..... she kept wearing Bibik's clothes until I told her not to but I later found out that she wears Bibik's undies and Bibik doesn't want it back... hahahahahah!!

But one positive thing came out of it, Bibik was so saddend by the whole thing that she agreed to come back (with new terms of service of course) when I asked to consider staying (continuing her service after amonth break). I had unstoppable tears in my eyes when I discussed the welfare of the girls (Millie and Zara) with Bibik.... I know Bibik is not perfect and I scolded her quite a bit especially when I was pregnant with Zara but I can trust her with the kids. She has a good heart, honest and kind to the kids.

So, Bibik shall come back, insya Allah. She will need to discuss how long she'll be at home with her husband but I have even offered her to go home for Eid this September, so most likely it will happen, after a month break...... we are renewing her permit right away, as she needs no FOMEMA medical checkup.

Meanwhile I have to make do with the useless maid at RM18 per day but we're also scouting around for a temp...

And I hope to get back most of my RM3k deposit I placed with the agent. If I cancel before the calling visa is issued, RM500 shall be forfeited. Otherwise RM2k shall be forfeited. But since I have not submitted any documents I believe that is quite safe.... insya Allah.....