Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Thursday 20 November 2008

November Updates - Continued

The kids were down with cold some 2 weeks ago, starting with Millie who spread the germs to Zara through wet smooches all over her face...... Haakem had stuffy nose too.... and after medication some 7 days later, all were well except for Millie. Well, she refused her medication. I didn't want to stress it out so i just gave her panadol for kids and vit.c supplements etc. Zara completed her 1st and 2nd month imunisation. Hubby wasn't well with recurring fevers and toncilitis..... I have been praying that Allah keep me well. If I collapse, the whole system would collapse!!! Alhamdulillah I stayed strong and healthy throughout despite all the heavy rains I had to endure on my way back from work (walking from the bus stop to the house). God is great!!
Hubby shall be finishing his contract by end of November and shall return to KL for good (I hope) and we've been searching for jobs for him. Some promises but nothing's confirmed. he has been commuting at 2 weeks interval instead of one, so that he can finish the programme. I have been running errands on my own and getting better at them now.
Bibik has promised to stay on for a bit longer until we have some confirmation on the new maid. I am still praying that she would change her mind and come back to serve us after a month break. We need to discuss with her husband on this. The husband sounds like a nice and reasonable person. Although he is also staying and working in KL, apart from occassional phone calls, he has never disturbed his wife or us, rather. he never asked to meet etc., unlike many other husbands of maids, I've heard of. He even asked for my permission first before calling his wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home