Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Monday 17 November 2008

Life Goes On..... (November Updates)

24 hours is just not enough. but I have managed, so far. Thanks to my support system especially my aunt, bibik, my best friends (u know who u are), colleagues from office and cyber friends, heheheh... and of course GOD!!!
My babies are doing well, growing up, with their antics!!
I am well into my second month of "resuming" work after my confinement period. So far I have managed it well, thanks to the understanding between me and my boss that I shall not be going for outstation duties at least until end of the year. I have my colleagues to thank too for their willingness (I hope) to go instead. After all, I did a lot of travelling on outstation duties (day trips and overnights) even at 8 months pregnant.
My days start at 5.30am usually, with changing Zara's and Millie's diapers, feeding Zara, performing my Subuh prayer, preparing Haakem for school & seeing him off, preparing Zara's milk portions, finishing the laundry, breakfast, feeding Zara again, getting ready for work, leaving the house between 8.10 to 8.25am, walking to the bus stop, waiting for the rapid bus no. B113 on an early morning or the U32/U31 on a late morning, arriving at the office between 8.45 on an early morning and 9.10 on a late morning. At the office, it is work as usual, meetings, discussions, drafting and reviewing of documents, checking junior staff's works etc. I would stop for milk expressing 3 times 10 minutes each a day, once around 11.00 am, another around 2.00pm and another around 4.oopm. I would leave the office at 5.00pm sharp as much as I can. Arriving home before 6pm (usually by 5.40pm) to take my shower, perform prayers and expressing milk before having my dinner and feeding Zara. For the record, Millie has been weaned from the breasts since Monday 10th November 2008 (Period of 2 years.
After Maghrib prayer, I would spend time with the older kids, catching up on Haakem's school activities, listening to Millie's complaints and whining. while watching/listening to the TV, I would put the laundry in the machine. After Isya' prayer, it's resting time while feeding Zara and having my foot massaged by Bibik sometimes. By 11.00pm, it's bed time for the kids and laundry time for Mama.
Zara wakes up once or twice for feeds but sometimes she sleeps through until Subuh.
To be Continued......

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss J said...

pheeewww! heheh

10:27 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home