Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Monday 20 October 2008

Back At Work.... Kids at Home..

As scheduled, I was back at work on 11th Oct after 60 days off. It was a half workingh day so, I didn't feel the "sting" too much and Haakem followed me to the office so that we can finish printing stuff for his scrap book. It was fun, meeting my dear friends... but since it was the Company's open house at our GMD's house, most went back at 10.30am. I had breakfast with KN and Haakem around 10.30 and finished Haakem's scrapbook around 12. We left the office to wait for the bus at 1.00pm but the bus arrived only at 1.50pm, so we arrived home around 2.10pm.
Zara consumed 2 portions of 3oz breastmilk, She had no problem being bottlefed. What an angel!!
After lunch, I breastfed Millie and after shower and prayer, I breastfed Zara.

Monday was a bit hectic. I didn't sleep after Subuh. Had laundry to spin, Zara to feed, breakfast to take before office. I left home at 8.20 and arrived at the office before 9.00am. I managed to express 12 oz of milk. I arrived home at 5.25pm courtesy of my best friend Jan.
The rest of the week was okay. I had a meeting on Tuesday from 10am to noon so had to skip one "milking" session but still managed an 11oz collection. Arrived home at 5.35pm.
Wednesday was a nightmare. I had to attend a management meeting at Prince Hotel. a waste of time. I only manage to express milk once after lunch. I was leaking like mad!! I waited for the bus after 5.00pm and the rain started pouring at 5.15pm. No taxi stopped. DAMN!! I was soaked! The bus arrived at 5.20pm and I arrived home at 6.00pm. I took a warm shower and Alhamdulillah I didn't catch cold or fever.
Thursday was a breeze. So was Friday. I was supposed to go to Mindef on Thursday but the trip was cancelled. Zara consumed 5 portions of 3oz milk on Friday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lamanya tak jenguk sini....

Comelnya baby.... cute sangat2...

Selamat Hari Raya....

3:37 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home