Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Monday 20 October 2008

Clinic Visit, Groceries Shopping, Raya Visit

Hubby arrived at 11pm Thursday night. He sent me off to work and fetched me from office. I arrived home at 5.35pm much to Millie's delight! Zara was sound asleep having consumed 15oz of milk throughout the day. At the moment she is the champion among the three in milk consumption.
After Maghrib prayer, we brought the kids to our family clinic. I am overdue for my postnatal checkup, Zara's due for her immunisation, Millie and Haakem have cold. Bibik had to come of course, to mind Millie and her antics.
Millie has cough & cold syrup. Lung is clear. She weighs 11kg now. Haakem was prescribed cough syrup and tablets for his rhinitis.
Zara is 4.1kg and well. She too is catching the cold so the doctor prescribed some syrup to loosen any phlegm and nose drop. She had her Hep B jab.
I had my pap smear (the Dr is really good and I didn't feel any discomfort at all) and had my ultrasound done. My BP is 120/80. I have an appointment in 2 weeks time to have my MGTT, review my pap smear result and start my oral contraception.

Saturday - we had 4 open house invitations and another 3 for Sunday.
We went to Jusco for groceries shopping instead. That was at 11.30. Me, hubby and Haakem. I was surveying the infant's formula and was really flabbergasted with the prices!!! I hope to be able to exclusively breastfeed Zara at least until she's 4 months old. Diapers are pricey too!! I hope to potty train Millie soon but she has to be psychologically ready and with Bibik leaving, I doubt it will be a good time for her. We'll have to buy her diapers for another year. But as she doesn't consume any baby formula, that's a saving for us.
Arriving home at 12.50pm, I put away the groceries while hubby got the girls ready in dresses. We were going to my younger sister's house. After Zuhur prayer, we left home before 2pm only to be caught in the traffic jam. We arrived 40 minutes later and had mihun soto. We left at 6.30pm arriving home just in time for Maghrib jemaah prayer.
Hubby left for Kelantan at 8.00pm. I cooked soup noodles, which we had for dinner.
I was too exhausted to do anything else that night apart from feeding the girls, but managed to load the laundry.
Sunday was spent doing the laundry. Haakem went for his taekwondo class. I did my ironing later during the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger zackzara said...

Hello there, Sis. :)

Salam 'Hujung Syawal'.. :) With lots of open house here and there..I like!

11:55 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home