Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Thursday 20 November 2008

The Kidz







Zara is doing well... she must be more than 5kg now, at 3 months ++. Slacking behind Millie during her first 2 months of growth, she's catching up rapidly, consuming around 15-21oz of expressed breastmilk during the day and more throughout the nights....



Millie is completely weaned from the breasts but begged for them sometimes. She's talking alot, screaming alot, crying alot, laughing alot and playing alot. A lot of antics, this little lady.



Haakem is playing his cards right. I gave him a surprise birthday party at the school on his birthday, the day after his final exam. He's got the results as well. Alhamdulillah, all my nagging, coaching and his consistent revision/exercise pay. His marks improved tremendously, obtaining the highest in 5 subjects (BM1, BM2, Science, English and Agama) and only 1 point lower than the highest for Maths. His overall percentage is also satisfactory. I promise myself to coach him even better for his Level 2, year 2009. Insya Allah, with hubby around, I can spend more time for Haakem while hubby tend to Millie and Zara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home