Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Tuesday 5 August 2008

Exhausting Weekend


Haakem came to the office with me on Saturday 2nd Aug., after which (at 3.00 pm) we went to Maluri Jusco for lunch @ Secret Recipe for he wanted fish 'n chips. I had Gourmet Pie, which Haakem eventually finished off. As it was already 4.30pm, we went to the surau for our Zuhr prayer. It was the only vacant area in the whole of Jusco!!
I received an sms from my sister in law asking if she should go to the hospital if there's blood stain, but with no contractions. I asked her to just go. After all, she reached her 37 weeks a fortnight ago...
I bought Haakem a new story book and I myself browsed through some maternity/labour books before looking at some digital cameras. I have to get one... before the baby is born or I will not immortalise those magic moments.... my feet were too tired to spend more times browsing. We went downstairs and I got myself 2 pairs of Triumph nursing bras @ RM79.90 each..... hmmm..... (they fit perfectly!).
We took the cab home and arrived by 5.30pm. My aunt informed me that my sister in law is already admitted at HKL. We exchanges a few sms's that night and finally she sms'd at 4 am that she's given birth to a 3.1kg baby girl @2.07am. Mother and baby were doing fine.
SUNDAY, Haakem went for his Taekwondo class. His next grading test is on 30th August. My aunt and Mom went for their tafseer class and after sending them off, my eldest sister came to spend time with me. We had pita bread, sardines and lettuce for breakfast and I cooked fried rice for lunch. By 2.30pm, my aunt and Mom arrived home after visiting my sister in law and baby at the hospital. Later my Mom, sister and I went to visit and my brother was already there waiting for the 2 to be discharged. After all the paperworks, we left. My Mom, brother, wifey and new baby to Klang, en route my younger sister's place to fetch my Mom's things while my eldest sister and I went for our haircut.
I finally had my haircut and wash. I had mine really short! (I am very satisfied with the service). Dropping by at my younger sister's place for Asr prayer, only to discover that my Mom (and the rest) are still there for my brother was sleeping!! We had dinner after Maghrib prayer and my eldest sister sent me home.
My left leg was playing tricks on me again. This condition has worsened for the past 2 weeks. In fact I had to take a day off work once for not being able to walk properly. This happened each time I walk too much.....
Haakem gave that leg a massage and after resting for a while, I got up for my Isya' prayer. Whetever it is, as long as I can perform my prayers standing up, I still count my blessings!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home