Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Monday 21 July 2008

Weekend Chronicles

Friday afternoon, Haakem went off for his school camping trip @ Kem Idaman Nurani Hulu Langat. I helped him pack the night before. It brought tears to my eyes when he slow talked to Millie about not being around for 2 nights and the younger child, nodded here and there...... they hugged a few times.....
Hubby drove directly from KB to join Haakem for the Saturday night. I came back home from my reunion on Satuday to be with Hubby who's already home for a few hours, pampering Millie. After coffee and abite to eat, Hubby pushed off back to Kelantan before Maghrib (arriving @3.00am).
Sunday was spent cooking and doing the laundry. My Mom usually comes around and have lunch with us on Sundays after her (with my aunty) Tafsir classes. We had rice, asam pedas ikan parang and vegetables soup. Haakem arrived home at around 2.00pm... How I missed him... my maid cleaned his shoes and put away his dirty clothes (for me to do the laundry later in the evening). I took my noon nap from 3.30 to 5.00pm. After Asr, I started reading ASING, a novel written by one of my best friends (he has 6 novels to his name now, I am proud of him). It's his first attempt on a new genre and I find it really refreshing. I finished it in 3 hours flat... excited to post my comments to him the first thing on Monday....
It was good to have Haakem and Millie sleep next to me again.... and yes, I put the laundry in the machine before bed......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home