Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Monday 21 July 2008

Counting the Days.....




I am well into my 37th week (from LMP) today... due for my TCA on 24th.... 3 more days.. to determine my actual (tentative) delivery date. Considering my GDM, I'll most probably by induced @40 weeks LMP.

Baby is cephalic, so that is a relief and I hope it is anterior cephalic so the vaginal delivery would be quicker. At this age, I don't think I can go through long labour. Something like Millie's would be tolerable. I'll let you know what happened on 24th July.... and earlier, tomorrow, I have to go for my (hopefully last) BSP readings blood collections and without Hubby, I have to taxi myself alone.... I am combining the travelling for 8.00am and 11.30am collection, planning to finish my friend's novel in between. Haakem promised to accompany me for the 5.30pm and 10pm collection. It's the 10pm one that I am dreading. I hope to get a cab and ask the driver to wait for a bit since the whole procedure usually takes no more than 5 minutes, 10 minutes top if the nurse cannot find the vein.

I am getting really heavy and awkward but alhamdulillah my sleeps at night are usually without disturbances... getting up only once, to weewee and to change Millie's diapers at around 2-3 am. I walk with penguin gaits..... wobbly hips..... I never had this problem before but I guess age is really catching on you especially when you are pregnant. That makes me decide to make this one my last pregnancy and Hubby has no qualms about it...... well, last one unless I get pregnant naturally before the age of 40 and I am at ideal weight and tiptop health. Heheheheheh.....

But, hey, on Thursday, my colleagues and I had lunch at Johnny's Steamboat and we took the wrong bus, ending up back at the office only around 3.00pm......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home