Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Tuesday 5 August 2008

7 Days To Go

I came to work yesterday with a penguin gait..... I had to take the cab so I came out after 9.00 am, arriving at the office before 9.30am. Alhamdulillah. My boss is away in Lumut. I managed to finish most that I planned. Left the office at 7.20pm, took the rapid bus and arriving home before 8.00pm. My left leg!! ARGH!!!! It still hurts but less burdensome. After Maghrib prayer, dinner and half of Bernama News, I slept. I woke up at around 11.30pm, sweating like a pig. Thank God for the short hair!!
After Isya' prayer I called the kids to bed. Millie slept almost immediately exempting the bedtime breastfeeding. I then put the laundry in the machine, had my milk and made entries in my diary, after which I went back to sleep (3.00am). I woke up to change Millie's diaper at around 4.00am. At 6.30am woke Haakem up and I myself took shower and did my Subh prayer. After seeing Haakem off, finishing the laundry and got my clothes ready, I rested next to Millie.
I took the bus today and it was late. I arrived at the office @ 9.15 am. My boss has already gone off for an outside meeting.
After clearing off some works, I am now blogging..... I have 2 more assignments to finish before handing them over to my colleague(s). Many asked me to just stay home and rest but of course I prefer being at the office if I go into labour as there are people to send me off. If I am at home, I'd have to take the cab (????LOL!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home