Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Friday 18 May 2007

Exam Time Again!


My firstborn, Haakem starts his mid year exam (standardised papers & time table throughout the state) today with Pendidikan Jasmani & Kesihatan (PJK) / Physical & Health Education, which is not under the standardised scheme so i am not that worried and the marks for this paper is also not included in the average percentage, not that I have to worry about this though.
Monday 21st is BM and Agama. Tuesday 22nd- Maths and Science and I have been coaching him with his Maths exercise (rigorously) since his marks dropped for the first test this year (anything below 90 would cause me to add another three lines around my eyes) . He improved tremendously in the second test and I hope he maintains his highest mark of the class for the mid year and end of year exams.
BM Writing is also another problem. I guess boys being boys, are not really bothered with all this writing thingies..... scoring 90 is just enough for me although a full mark would be best. As for Agama, he would usually come top of the class regardless of how low his mark is (A of course!). As for Science, I am not that worried (for his first test in Year I, Haakem spelt "LUNCH" as "LUCAH" and his dad scolded him for being obscene without explaining why and it's always Mama who had to explain things to little baby boy).
Wednesday 23rd - English and Pendidikan Seni Visual. I hope he'll make no silly careless mistakes in English and for PSV, he has chosen to draw and colour Malaysian Fruits. I hope he'll manage any one of the top 2 seats for this year's exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home