Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Tuesday 15 May 2007

How They Have Grown!!

Last weekend 12th May, we went back to my hometown Muar, accompanying my aunt to go back to her late husband's kampung for a house warming kenduri of her adopted step daughter's son's house..... hehehhehe (my late uncle adopted a chinese girl during his first marriage and he married my aunt after the wife died). The chinese girl was bred a Muslim, married to a Malay diver who died (of drowning) when her youngest son is only 2 years old. I knew the little boy Hazrin (the house owner) since he was 6 years old. He has 2 elder brothers, now age 34 and 32 respectively. Hazrin or Boyin as he has been affectionately known is 30 now, married and has a 4.5 year old daughter. While his 2 elder brothers had left the kampung on and off for jobs in KL and JB, Boyin remained loyal to his mother's request to stay and this was especially so when my late uncle was bedridden. Together with my aunt, both him and his mom looked after my uncle... and very well so.
Now, it could be seen that all his patience and loyal service to the family paid off!! Considering his age, experience and ventures, he is the successful one of the 3 brothers.
We took some pics of Millie and Haakem and a few of hubby and me.... bibik and atuk too of course....
For more on the events of last weekend, read future posts.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home