Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Friday 4 May 2007

Double Birthdays In the Family



Celebrating double birthdays has always been a trend in my family..... I used to celebrate my birthday with my late father. Mine is on the 14th Dec and his is on 16th Dec and we would do it either on the 15th Dec or anytime after the 16th. And now that he he's left us, I celebrate it with my niece Amirah who shares his birthday. My son Haakem's is on th 7th Nov and celebrates his with my younger sister Angel whose birthday falls on the 27th Nov. My eldest sister's birthday is on the 7th Aug and my brother's is on 13th Aug. But it has been a few years since we celbrated birthdays in August. The last we celebrated that was in 2005 together with my husband's whose birthday falls on 30th July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home