Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Wednesday 25 April 2007

E-filing

I have always been known to meet deadlines. I have also been accussed of being too organised that my Finnish hall mate from my days in Reading once asked me if I also organise my dustbin......
Ever since I had an Income Tax file opened under my name, I have never failed to submit the EA form. This year, I have been waiting for my PIN and even after requesting for it through emails and faxed letters, nothing happened until I gave up, printed out the hard copy and filled them up, to be sent sometimes this week. And lo and behold... this morning Pn Norhayati from LHDN called me up and gave me my PIN. Should I proceed with submitting the hard copy? Or should I do e-filing? But I am sure I will have to seek assistance from the IT Support Desk to enable me to do the submission on-line.
Argh.....!!! I'll wait for Friday and decide......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home