Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Saturday 28 April 2007

E-filing (Part II)


Senang jer weh buat e-filing..... tak sampai 10 menit.... setelah ditolong oleh IT Support Desk staff to enable my PC nak buat e-filing. Sebelum ni takleh nak Active X tu.. alhamdulillah.... seperti tahun2 sebelum ini, LHDN hutang I la..... tapi I have to go to LHDN one of these days sebab nak kemaskinikan fail la.... yang terlebih2 bayar tu tak pernah I dapat cheque apa2 from LHDN, last year siap dapat surat suruh tambah potongan sebab tak cukup bayar for 2005, ntah apa2 la..... malas nak bising, bayau jer la..... this time terlebih bayar RM873.00.

Try buat for husband, takleh plak. Nak cuba kat rumah la.... malam tadi dah boleh guna semula dah my streamyx tu.

Apa2 pun alhamdulillah... tak bersalah against Akta Cukai Pendapatan sebab tak submit borang. Tahun ni nak start bayar zakat lah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home