Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Wednesday 25 April 2007

My Babies, My Life (Part II)




Blogs did not exist and website is just too taxing when I had my first baby, Haakem who is my guardian angel. He is always there for me.... and when my aunt's husband passed away, I left him with his baby sitter with my aunt to keep her company..... and when I was pregnant with my little Millie, he was the one who looked after me, massaged my legs after all the walks and bus rides to and from work, talked to his little baby sister inside my tummy, felt her first kicks, rubbed my shoulders and forehead whenever I felt faint or nauseated, called to check on me at work if I was feeling okay...... He was particularly concerned when I was admitted to the hospital... writing words of comfort in my diary, drawing comforting pictures for me and he prayed alot so that I would not be too much in pain and would not die in labour.... he is also very protective of me.
And he excels at school, earning straight A's, doing especially well in Art. He finished reading the Quran at the age of seven years and four months old and wanted to undergo circumcision a week before that. He still reads the Quran every night and learns a lot of du'as by heart....
I am really proud of him..... of course he has his flaws but those make him more perfect. My Haakem, my guardian angel......
(to be continued.............)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home