Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Thursday 19 February 2009

Langkawi - Outstation












On 15th - 16th Feb, me and my colleague aka best chum J were assigned to attend to some contract administration problem at our yard in Langkawi (Bukit Malut, Mukim Kedawang).

We left KLIA on the 1705 flight. We stayed at an old cheap hotel as opposed to the usual place as it was such a short notice but I am not complaining. The view is okay and it is near some eateries. I am not a shopping person and neither is J, so we were fine.

The meeting went well and after lunch we went back to the yard for our prayers and to take pictures around the Yard.

We left Langkawi on the 1835 flight and arrived just after Maghrib time. I arrived home in the airport taxi at around 9.00pm, to the loving arms of my beautiful children......