Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Saturday 17 January 2009

Tagged.


I have been tagged by J… hihihi… this is only the second time I am tagged since I started blogging….


1. Do you think you are hot?
I can be if I put my mind to it but these days I am just lukewarm.


2. Upload your favorite picture of you


3. Why do you like that picture?

I think I look composed, demure and sweet but professional, at the same time....


4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
Exactly? 22nd November 2007, around 9.00pm. Pizza Hut, M*l*r*, KL


5. The last song you listened to is...
East 17, Stay Another Day… (don’t u just love the bells….. sigh…)


6. What are you doing right now besides this?
My filing, at work… heheheheh


7. What name would you prefer besides this?
Lorna (as in Lorna Doone), Isaura (as in the Latin soap), Dora (as in Dicken’s David Copperfield’s dead wife) …… heheheheh… funny because my name also rhymes with all these names…


Tag 5 people.
1.Uncle
2.Mak Ngah (of Anak Si Hamid fame)
3.Merah Silu
4.Che Det (really, it would be an honour!!)
5.Helena (who hasn’t been blogging for a while now!!)

8. Who is no. 1?
A friend since 1988, who I usually sent raya card but failed to do so last year that he's been bugging me about it..... hihihihihi....

9. No. 3 is having a relationship with?
Hihihih... his current wife, only, I hope.

10. Say something about no.5
My cyber friend!!

11. How about no. 4?
No one knows for sure... he is the greatest Malaysian Hero!! Our 4th PM and mentors/heros to many!!

12. Who is no. 2?
The "aunt" I have since my UK days.