Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Monday 5 January 2009

Back to School








Haakem and I slept at 3.00am last night..... I was wrapping his workbooks and he kept me company, excited about his first day after 7 week long break.
We went shopping for his school uniform some times before Christmas last year and when I asked him to try on his last year's uniform, I was so relieved that we bought 2 sets of new ones as the old ones are really (too tight and short!). he has definitely outgrown them! Thank God his scouts uniform still fits well. I have also arranged to have his Baju Melayu (for Fridays) tailor made before Eid Adha and I am having them delivered before his first Friday.
He already received his text books a few days before the school holidays commenced last year and I finished wrapping them in first week of December.... I hate using the ready made plastic wrappers as they do not last. So, it's the conventional style, instead!
Activity books were bought on 31st December (compulsory) and 3rd January (optional) and some more optional ones this week.
This morning, he was up and ready by 6.45am, clad in new garments!!! He walked to the school as usual... Millie shall be missing his big bro for half the day..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home