Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Friday 11 January 2008

Millie Millie......



She's been having mildly-high temperature on & off since 2nd January 2008 and last Tuesday she was at her worst that I had to insert the medication into her anus. She recovered almost instantly but the fever came back after 12 hours, but rather mild. But as long as she's eating well, dirtying her nappies and maintain her jovial cheeky self, I am not worried. What worries us is her non-stop crying at some nights...... around 1-2 am.... Everyone put it to her commanding extra attention because she'll soon no longer be the youngest child. I just cannot imagine loving Millie less, just like I never imagine and never would love Haakem less......

Hmmm...... I guess I'll just have to pamper her more...... my little cheeky darling angel!

1 Comments:

Blogger Najwa Aiman said...

Brought to clinic already? Just check for lest it has to do with something phyisiological.

3:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home