Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Wednesday 2 January 2008

It's The New Year (and a Leap One Too!!)

Pix: Fireworks display outside our kitchen/second bedroom windows, of the KLCC & Bukit Bintang



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

2007 was quite a year! Personally, I accomplished quite a lot, Alhamdulillah....

I hope for a good year ahead and for sure I shall be enjoying the first 8 months carrying a little one inside my belly (I now have every reason not to hide the round tummy!!).

I pray for the best that Allah see fit for myself, my children, my hubby, my aunt, my mom, my siblings, nephews & nieces, sahabats, friends and all the Muslims in the World.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helena said...

Congratulations dear. Tis is the time to pamper yourself and enjoy your pregnancy....

Bulan 8 ye..... Raya dengan orang baru la ni.... hehe

12:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home