Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Wednesday 7 November 2007

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY MY DARLING HAAKEM!!


Haakem turns 8 today. I haven't got the time to prepare anything for him to celebrate with his friends at school. Weekend was really full and yesterday I was on outstation duty in Lumut (yet again!). So, tonight we are going to get his birthday present and will celebrate at home tomorrow.

He did quite well in his final exam except for Science. I have to coach him alot on this subject. No excuse. I think it is mainly due to passive voice questions which made him confused. Other than that, he did fine. His school's Hari Anugerah Cemerlang is on 12th November 2007, Monday. He'll be receiving 2 awards. One for second place in year 2 and another one for highest score in Agama subject. His class will also be performing 2 patriotic songs, Perwiraku and Malaysia Berjaya. This he practised alot, much to his baby sister's delight!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATULATIONS HAAKEM!! MAMA LOVES YOU VERY MUCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home