Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Friday 2 November 2007

Haakem's Activities After the Final Exam


It was the Final Exam immediately after Eid Holidays. He had his last minute crash studying from 18th to 21st October 2007. I kept my fingers crossed. It has been a while since I last coach his studying/revision. I prayed really hard for him. The Exam lasted 3 days and I guessed he was confident enough, a bit anxious though. 2 papers came back this week and he scored 96% for both (Mathematics and Agama), Alhamdulillah. I was glad that they were not silly/careless mistakes.
Today, he is at school for camping activities organised for the school's uniformed groups (Year 4, 5 and 6). He was so excited about it. It is actually a 2 day programme with a visit to Malacca on Saturday but I told him that since it is only for the uniformed groups, it is not advisable for him to go. He was only included because both hubby and I are PTA Committee members and hubby is always involved in the kids' extra-curricular activities. After all, he's been to Malacca and has visited all the historical sites....
Earlier today, Haakem's school celebrated Children's Day and he was to sing Seloka Hari Raya. Last night I had to iron his second raya clothes, green baju Melayu with sampin. Nicely folded and placed in a box so that it won't crease.....
I'll only see him tonight, if I manage to go to his school or tomorrow morning, to catch up on his days's actitivities. Hari Anugerah Cemerlang is scheduled on 12th November but I hope it will be postponed or held earlier as I have to be on outstation duty that particular day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home