Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Friday 4 September 2009

Millie's Three Today




Millie aka Kakak aka Kamaiyah aka Jengkit aka Megatrone whose real name is Puti Kamaliah Zulaikha Binti Azman is three (3) years old today.
I can still remember vividly my check-ups, my hospital admission, my stay at Klang GH, my labour, her birth..... her face and her scream when the midwife place her on my tummy after she burst out of the womb......
My darling angel is a big sister now.....
May ALLAH grant her the best in life and may she become a solehah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelar the chubbies said...

Hahaha..cheekynya muka dier...comel.

Sper yg panggil Millie Jongket?

3:51 pm  
Blogger Kelar the chubbies said...

Silap, bukan jongket, tp jengkit...naper?

3:54 pm  
Blogger Pootz in Boots said...

Err... my sisters call her Jengkit.... for reasons only known to them... heheh

6:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home