Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Setiu Holiday
























































The Head of Department froze my annual leave last school holidays. Why? Because she wanted to take 4 day leave before going for a one week overseas trip. And almost everyone else was taking leave during that season... I wasn't planning anything to go anywhere anyway. So, I planned for something for my husband's birthday. A trip to Setiu, where he works, for everyone. Malaysia Airlines tickets costed RM554.00 (return) for 3 adults (me, Mak yah and Bibik), 2 children (Haakem and Millie) and an infant (little Zara). Accommodation for 4 days and 3 nights were FOC complimentary of Suria Merang Resort. It was a pleasant place. Not too fancy but clean enough for my standard. Food was also free. The journey was fun and the stay was relaxing... it was by the beach so Haakem and Millie (and Bibik) had the chance to play by the seaside. Zara was a great sport. We went to stay for a night and a day at my aunt's place in Chendering. I did some batik shopping. Grabbed Haakem's Baju Melayu & sampin for Raya.

We had a great time!! Total Damage : RM1463.00 all inclusive (travelling, food, shopping).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home