Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Monday 13 July 2009

Zara's 11 Months Old....




How time flies... My little princess Zara turned 11 months old yesterday.....
She still has only 2 teeth, crawls on her tummy, loves to stand (supported) and climbs on the sofa, eats 6 times a day, drinks milk 6 times a day plus Mama's milk and weighs only 9kgs. I hope she'll walk soon and put on more weight... like my princess Millie... who weighs, at 2 years 10 months old, 15kgs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home