Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Wednesday 26 August 2009

It's Raining Again


What a melancholic title.....

It's passed 7pm and I am still at the office, by choice.... my team is involved in negotiations with various parties for one big job we have just been awarded by the client. The past week and also this week, we are bogged down with meetings and drafting of documents.

But other assignments have to be delivered too. So, I am doing those in between these things. I also have to supervise and advise my junior colleagues on their drafting as well. I must provide the support they need. I feel that it is my responsibility as the most senior person in ranking, next to the boss. I have always believed in comradeship. Everyone has to be around even if his/her part is done.... regardless of rank and position. That spirit is not easy to instil. I must count myself lucky to be trained under a person (and many people) who upheld that spirit. I missed working with that old team.....

At times like this, I wish the old team is back.

The intelligent, down to earth and suportive people.... so unlike the current people we have in the organisation now. Even most of the "old" personnel have changed now.... or rather..... they choose not to do too much because it is of no use... I don't blame them.... the current top people simply do not appreciate what's left of the old team apart from squeezing information....

I'm sick of the office politics..... I'm sick of seeing unfair treatments around me....

It was bad in the old days but compared to these days, the old ones were heaven.......

Now everyone has his/her own agenda....

I am being melancholic....... I want MRIS, ISO, IT, KA, SAM, NH back... in fact I want AZS and TASOS back!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss J said...

thank you for your never ending and unselfish "guidance". i also think those days management were more "organised". oh well.

9:48 pm  
Blogger Pootz in Boots said...

You don't know what you've got til it's gone...... But in my case, I knew what I have got and when it was going I was so sad....... and now even sadder.....
I wish the wrath of Allah on the people who doesn't deserve what they get and doesn't deserve to be in the Company but think they have done so much and deserve everything and more.....

11:25 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home