Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Saturday 11 July 2009

My Saturday......





































This week and last have been really hectic for me..... hubby was here for a bit (in between Tuaran and Setiu) but we hardly spent time with each other... I have been involved in meetings with people from Belarus.... I only managed to fast for 2 days (officially leaving 7 days left to replace) for I was down with stuffy nose, not H1N1 but normal cold. The little girls had it for 2 days and then hubby and I caught the bug too. I've had working lunches with the Belarusian and hardly see my colleagues at the office.

So today we decided to splash it on breakfast. We had our most important meal of the day at La Bodega, Pavillion. I shared the Big Breakfast PLUS mushroom omellete with Haakem, Jan had the blueberry pancakes, Gee had the English Breakfast and KN had the salmon scramble eggs.

RM134.00 for the lot. Not too bad considering quality & quantity of the food.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss J said...

i like the breakfast!! masih terasa-rasa sauteed mushroom tu! haha

11:58 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home