Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Thursday 15 November 2007

Haakem... Oh Haakem.....

Yesterday, I got up @ 6.20am to fry the chicken for Haakem's class farewell party. I also packed some brownies for him to bring. Papa walked him to school and later at 8.40am I pushed off for work (for the uninitiated, my home is about 15 minutes drive from work on a normal day and 7 minutes on a clear day and 20 minutes on heavy traffic day). At 9.20am I received a call from Hubby telling me that Haakem's class teacher just informed him that Haakem had a cut on his head after fooling around with his classmates and knocked his head against a chair. He was bleeding but his teacher told Hubby not to worry and that they have attend to the wound but if the anything happens, he would bring Haakem to the clinic and llet us know. Of course I was worried. I called his Guru Penolong Kanan and she confirmed that all is okay and she has lent Haakem her daughter (Haakem's classmate)'s school blouse and Haakem has started to eat.... alot!!
I called to inform Atuk, else she would start panicking seeing the bandaged head when she picked Haakem from school. In the afternoon, when I called home to check on Haakem's condition, she told me Haakem was fine and is not vomitting or having any difficulty.
I arrived home late last night, 10.10pm to be exact and Haakem showed me his Surat Lantikan (Letter of Appointment) as the school prefect for 2008. Light blue shirt, dark blue pants and black shoes. And we have to contibute RM30.00 for other essentials... I guess for his vest/blazer and tie. My son, the school prefect in his Year 3..... amusing!
Insert: A semi-focused pic of Haakem receiving one of his awards during Hari Anugerah Cemerlang. Almost as tall as his HM!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home