Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Thursday 13 September 2007

Urban Bistro Istana Hotel


Yesterday after the signing ceremony, my colleagues and I were invited for lunch at Urban Bistro Istana Hotel with the project team and the awarding company.
Verdict:
Ambience - excellent for leisurely meals, meeting old friends, reunions;
Service - slow, really bad for quickies but acceptable for those who are killing time;
Food - limited choices for Muslims as most contain alcohol, whatever is available is delicious though;
Drinks - for non-alcoholic beverages, a reasonably wide selection and tasted good!
Price - on the pricey side but worth it.
Chef - young, energetic and really good looking caucasion lady!!!
I had the set lunch - soup of the day (with hint of lemon grass and lobster eggs in it), fried salmon (with oiled anchovy, fennel and avocado) and local fruits. Kiwi & melon juice and jasmine tea to quench my thirst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home